......... A MESS! Actually, he suprised me by forming letters and names out of his pieces of cut yarn...can this be counted as school for the day for him? LOL
Sure it can be counted as school...lol!! I remember last year when Thomas was in K. We used to do things like that. Thomas loved to go in the kitchen espically to see what he could find to write with...lol Sugar and flour were two of his favorites and it was good practice for letters and numbers. he could smooth it out with his hand and start all over again. What fun your little one must have had with his ball of yarn!! Karen
Let's see,... I am a homeschooling mom to a 2nd & 7th grader with a 3 yr old tagging along. I have an awesome husband that means the world to me. I like beaches, flipflops, and coffee. I am one blessed gal that's lovin' life!
3 comments:
Sure it can be counted as school...lol!! I remember last year when Thomas was in K. We used to do things like that. Thomas loved to go in the kitchen espically to see what he could find to write with...lol Sugar and flour were two of his favorites and it was good practice for letters and numbers. he could smooth it out with his hand and start all over again. What fun your little one must have had with his ball of yarn!!
Karen
Oh, definitely! This is school-he got in letter practice and art. :)
YES! all learning counts...even messy learning! heehee
Post a Comment