My little guy got a new "do" this morning. I absolutely love the salon he goes to. Yes, I used the term "salon" when referring to a boy's hair place LOL. Let me just tell you though, this place ROCKS! It has a flat screen tv above every "car" they sit in to get a cut. It is a "salon" only for kids and is decorated to the max for them. Anywho, as you have seen in previous pictures of Joshua, he has always had the Dutchboy hair style (which I love), but it was taking a lot of time on my part to wash & style it every day so I wanted something a little *different* but still "stylish" (I am a hair freak!). Yesterday I wanted to take him BUT his favorite lady was not working and he said "I only want Ms. Gail to cut my hair" so I had to wait until today. LOL, now that is sad when a 4 year old boy has a favorite hair stylist LOL, guess it's never too early to train them huh?! Have a great weekend :)

3 comments:
Soooo cute!!! Most of the little guys his age out here have mo-hawks...lol!
Love the new "do"! :)
Very cute!:)And if you're going to get your hair done, you might as well have it done by the "best," amen";)
And my "boys"...all "3" of them...love to have their hair done at the salon too. We all go to Melissa!;)
You have a very sweet family, Michelle!
(((BIG HUGS!)))
Amy:)
Post a Comment