Kayla chose to make a Lego house (carport, backyard, landscaping, and boat parking included!) It took her 2 1/2 hours to build it. She can come up with some really cool structures out of Legos. Once she made a 3 story building, *very* detailed.



I just *had* to get a close up of these cute little toilets in the mini bathrooms LOL



Jade chose to make a "Play-Doh picnic".

No, that is not sweat on her face. It is "face glitter"...thanks Target! LOL

Here is a close up of her foods. She has a sandwich, pretzels (too cute!), cupcakes, and mixed fruit!



5 comments:
Oh how cute! Great job!
You do have very talented girls! I loved that you did an upclose shot of the toilets, because that is exactly what I noticed in the picture above it. I love a girl who realizes that having at least two bathrooms is even a necessity in a Lego house.;) Amen?:)
I love both of their creations! So cute!:)
Have a blessed weekend!
(((BIG HUGS!)))
Amy:)
Great projects! Your girls truly are creative. They really thought of all the necessities, too. A girl's gotta have bathrooms in the house, and of course cookies at the picnic! ;)
Oops--I mean cupcakes! Cupcakes, cookies, they're all good to me. :)
Wow! Great job! We love legos around here too. I've never seen lego toilets before, very clever. :)
Post a Comment