
Most of you that read my blog know that we live on the Gulf Coast. Well, that means we are constantly on the watch for hurricanes *gasp*. I am hopeful one day in the near future we can relocate to a colder climate and hurricane free state :) For those that don't know, we lost our home to Katrina 3 years ago, so me and my kids are not very fond of these things! Anyways, I was pleased to find that all Gustav left at our house was this enormous tree branch down. It is off an oak tree. You can see in the picture at the top where it broke off and is hanging in our yard. This will have to be removed professionally obviously LOL.



1 comment:
Praise God that you did not suffer any other damage. We have earthquakes here in SoCal and they are no big deal to me since I have lived here my whole life. But, hurricanes sound very scary to me. I'm glad you and your family are safe. :)
Post a Comment