NO! I do not have a wierd obsession with Lysol! However, I do love the stuff :)Mondays are my big cleaning day.....for those that don't know, I have a tad (very much) OCPD (Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder). Well, I go to gather my cleaning supplies for my bathroom and low and behold when I reach for the can of Lysol I have to shake each one to find out which is the new one LOL. Yes, it is sad (and embarassing)that I found 6 cans in the cabinet, only one with anything in it. Why haven't I thrown these away?.....it takes like, what, 2 seconds to walk to the trash can! Even as I type this they are still there! My sweet husband if you read this please know that I do not "save" everything empty around the house!





3 comments:
That is too funny!! I have a tad bit of OCD myself, except I have a problem throwing things away before Bob is done with them. I hate clutter!!! (See, that is my OCD coming out)
That is to funny!
I thought mayber.. you had found a good deal and you were stock piling..
Becky
Wow, Michelle. All I can think is that I wish the top of my washer and dryer were as clean as yours! My utility room is the size of a small closet--everything just piles up in there! :(
Post a Comment