Lovin' Life
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Wordless Wednesday (with a couple of words)
This is my (silly) little guy about 1 1/2 years ago in Destin Florida. He thought it much more fun to sit on the watermelons than eat them!
1 comment:
Gina
said...
That is too funny! What a cutie. :)
September 17, 2008 at 6:46 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
My Life Verses
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13
.......all things are possible with God
Mark 10:27
Make your own Blinkie
Make your own Blinkie
About Me
Michelle
Let's see,... I am a homeschooling mom to a 2nd & 7th grader with a 3 yr old tagging along. I have an awesome husband that means the world to me. I like beaches, flipflops, and coffee. I am one blessed gal that's lovin' life!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(34)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(9)
My Karate Kid
Wordless Wednesday (with a couple of words)
What Kind of Shoe Are You?
I Believe......
Wordless Wednesday
Lysol
Funny Sayings of An Almost 4 Year Old
Wordless Wednesday (with a couple of words)
Our yard after Gustav
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
Blogging Friends
At Home With Jesus
Beandip Blog
Cordova Academy
Fawkes Academy
Freeindeed-redkitchen
In My Life
Loves School
Mama Mia
Simply Blessed & Fruitful
The Organized Ramblings of a Homeschool Mom of 3
Three Hundred and Sixty Five Days
1 comment:
That is too funny! What a cutie. :)
Post a Comment