
....just had to throw this one in there *sigh*. I will tell you he worked ALL afternoon outside getting our lights put up only to end up with a "Clark Griswold" moment. Poor guy :( Couple more extension cords and we'll be good to go :)

Here's our nicely decorated tree, thanks to a 13 yr old, 8 yr old, and 4 yr old (that has his ornaments in little clumps toward the bottom of the tree; yes, I did want to move them; but, he'll only be this age for so long lol) Sorry for the blurriness of the picture; I think it's the lights making it that way...not my picture taking skills of course :/

....and finally, no Christmas would be complete without my house smelling like my two favorite "December scents"

Thanks for taking a peek at my decorations. I did not show you, but I do have those very annoying bells (that I love) hung on each of my doorknobs....just for you Chad ;) Have a blessed day everyone!!


7 comments:
It looks beautiful! I still have our new tree in the box. LOL
I'm encouraged now!
I think it looks great!! I have all my decorations up except for our tree. We buy real trees and it is still a bit early to get one. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!!
Pomegranate cider is my very fave holiday scent!:)
And my family is sick of the Christmas music and movies too. LOL! I just watched "A Boyfriend For Christmas," and tomorrow night "Comfort and Joy" comes on. I cannot get enough of holiday music and movies.
Your tree and house are beautiful!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
God Bless,
Amy:)
Everything looks beautiful! We've been listening to Christmas music since the beginning of November around here. I like to start celebrating early myself. :0)
You and me too girl!! LOVE Christmas! Oh by the way your tree looks gorgeous and we have the same star!!
Love the decorations! You and your hubby and just too cute together!
Love the Christmas pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
Blessings,
Christy
Post a Comment