First off let me apologize for not being very bloggy the past two weeks. All 5 of us have had our fair share of being sick :( I am just today playing catch up with reading other's blogs. So, I thought for my post-sickness post I would share with you some photos we took a couple of weeks ago one morning before church. Actually, this was the morning of our 2 little kiddos'choir Christmas performance. They looked all looked so sweet in their Christmas clothes *sigh*. Now in the family photo, Chad had to set the camera's timer and *run and jump in* the picture. Which is why he is positioned the way he is in the back. My kids said it looks like he's playing "Where's Waldo?" LOL! Anywho.....enjoy and have a wonderful weekend! God bless :)
Let's see,... I am a homeschooling mom to a 2nd & 7th grader with a 3 yr old tagging along. I have an awesome husband that means the world to me. I like beaches, flipflops, and coffee. I am one blessed gal that's lovin' life!
7 comments:
Great pics. You have such a lovely family. I'm glad you guys are all well now. Have a merry Christmas!
You have a beautiful family, Michelle!:)
I have to set the timer on my camera and run too. LOL!:) The best pictures are the ones when I don't quite "make it" back to my spot in time. LOL!:)
Merry Christmas!
God Bless,
Amy:)
Great photos! You have a beautiful famliy. :)Have a Merry Christmas!
Those are beautiful!
I pray that you all have a very Blessed Christmas!
Michelle (from HH4J)
Loved them! You have a beautiful family!
Oh and I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas!!
I'm late seeing your pics but let me just say "Beautiful"!!! how blessed you are!
Post a Comment