Hi Michelle! I hope that you like the cake....There is another recipe on my blog....The chocolate muffins...They are made using only a devils food cake and a can of pumpkin, and they are delish. You can't tell it's pumpkin. I don't know if there is egg in devil's food mix or not..but I just thought I'd share that. Apparently Weight Watchers has several cake ideas that don't include egg. You might give their recipes a try. Have a lovely day, Michelle!
Let's see,... I am a homeschooling mom to a 2nd & 7th grader with a 3 yr old tagging along. I have an awesome husband that means the world to me. I like beaches, flipflops, and coffee. I am one blessed gal that's lovin' life!
4 comments:
How cute!! My dd would love to pet a horse.
Beautiful! Horse and little lady!!
So sweet! Can you believe I have never even been up close enough to a horse to pet it :) LOL!
Hi Michelle! I hope that you like the cake....There is another recipe on my blog....The chocolate muffins...They are made using only a devils food cake and a can of pumpkin, and they are delish. You can't tell it's pumpkin. I don't know if there is egg in devil's food mix or not..but I just thought I'd share that. Apparently Weight Watchers has several cake ideas that don't include egg. You might give their recipes a try. Have a lovely day, Michelle!
God Bless,
Amy:)
Post a Comment