Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend

Saturday my little guy turned 4 *sigh*. He is growing up so fast! He is such a joy to be around. I must say a day doesn't go by that he doesn't make one of us laugh. He is such a goofball. He is also an incredibly loving little guy. Now, don't get me wrong, he definitely has his "I'm going to be a stinker" days LOL! Here is a photo that was taken of him with his mommy and daddy the day of his party. We *so* love you Joshy :)

Last year the kiddos and their daddy started this annual pumpkin carving thing. So, I posted some pics of this years pumpkin. Yes, we have to buy our pumpkins at Wal Mart as we do not have real pumpkin patches around here *sigh*. It is a nice looking one though :) The kids name them (typical huh? lol). Last year it was "Jack" and this year it is "The Great Pumpkin". Can we count the number of times they've watched the Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin patch video within 2 weeks?...probably 99 too many LOL! Really, I as well as everyone else in my family love the Charlie Brown holiday shows. So, for the first pic, it's the outlining of where Chad will carve it. Oh, I must add I was not involved in this carving this year because I was inside washing LOADS of my husband's clothes he brought back for me after his 2 week business trip (lol, love ya babe!)

...this is the "goop" as my little guy calls it. They love sticking their hands in and pulling it out...GROSS!

....and here is the finished "Great Pumpkin"

2 comments:

Gina said...

I hope you little guy had a great birthday! Your kids pumpkin turned out great!

redkitchen said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Your pumpkin looks awesome, and the picture of your ds with you and your dh is precious. Love that big smile on your little one's face!