
Oh how I LOVE temperatures below 70 degrees! Well, around here the past week that's exactly what it's been like. The highs have been in the 60's :) This photo was taken the other day of some leaves we gathered from our front yard....real fall leaves! My kids have spent the past few days running outside as soon as they finish their school work to ride bikes & play. They have been out for 2 hours at the time (this is unheard of around here for the past 6 months as it gets SO hot and humid). I am such a northern girl at heart stuck in the south. I honestly could deal with shoveling snow rather than "hiding" indoors for more than half of the year from heat and hurricanes *sigh*. Anywho, tonight is crazy hair night at AWANAs so I'd better get my morning routine kicked in fast gear so I can go find colored hair spray and lots of ponytail holders at the store LOL...yes, I'll post a pic of their "do's". Have a blessed day :)


2 comments:
We had crazy hair night at AWANA a couple weeks ago. I look forward to seeing pictures of your kids. I am hoping for some fall weather to come our way soon. It has been in the 90's here this week. Yuck!!
Come on up here girls! It was 34 last night and the high for today is only 58!! Fall has arrived pushing in winter! : )
Love the lighthouses!
Post a Comment