Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome to our schoolroom

First off I'd like to show you the area of our schoolroom that is designated for my 3 yr old to play.

This is a picture of our white board. My 3 yr old's "school area" is the little blue table with the low hanging posters for him.


Here is a photo of my desk, our bookshelves, the kids' computer and table where the girls do their work. I still have to hang posters in this area :/

4 comments:

Kim said...

Your school room looks lovely. You have done a nice job and have a very nice area.

Praising Him,
Kim
www.homeschoolblogger.com/blessed2bamommy

Kel said...

Wow, That room is huge. I wish ours was that big. Looking good too!

Gina said...

I love your school room and your blog Michelle. I'm glad you found your way over to my blog. I added you to my blog roll. :)

Gina/Beandip

Amy said...

I was nosing through your old posts too....you seem like good people to me.;) I just wanted to tell you that I love your school room. It's wonderful!:)
You have a lovely family, Michelle!
God Bless,
Amy:)